- Maria Carmela Ceparano, PhD in Economics, University of Naples Federico II. Research focuses on Mathematical Economics, Game Theory and Optimization.
- Carla Guerriero, PhD in Health Economics, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Research interests focus on Health Economics and Environmental Economics.
- Immacolata Marino, PhD Economics, University of Naples Federico II. Research interests focus on Organizational Economics, Political Economy, Public Procurement, and Household Finance. webpage: immamarino.com
PhD Economics, Oxford University. Research focuses on economic inequality and the measurement of wealth concentration. webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/salvatoremorelli
- Tommaso Oliviero, PhD Economics, European University Institute. Research focuses on Banking, Corporate Finance and Housing Economics. webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/olivierotommaso/
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, PhD Economics MIT. Research focuses on Applied Microeconomics, Labor Economics and Health Economics. webpage: www.csef.it/Scognamiglio
- Maria Spano, PhD in Statistics, University of Naples Federico II. Research focuses on multidimensional data analysis and classification, particularly on textual data.