Call for applicants - Scholarship Programme
The Department of Economics and Statistics (DiSES), within the Program "Dipartimenti di Eccellenza", offers scholarships for graduate students who enrol for the next academic year 2021-22 in one of the following 2-year Master programmes offered by the Department:
- Laurea Magistrale in Economics and Finance "LMEF" – entirely taught in English
- Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Commercio "LMEC"
- Laurea Magistrale in Finanza
Three types of scholarships will be awarded:
- Two-year scholarships up to 7.000€ for foreign students (Type A);
- Two-year scholarships up to 4.000€ for students who obtain their undergraduate degree from a university outside the Campania Region (Type B);
- One-year scholarships up to 4.000€ for foreign students participating in a Double Degree Program with the University of Naples Federico II (Type C).
Requirements and Admission Procedure
Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent and have a solid undergraduate training in economics and/or quantitative subjects. In order to enrol in LMEF, applicants must also have a good command of the English language.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com together with the following documents in a pdf file (preferably, a single file):
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript of his/her undergraduate degree, displaying the final grade (if applicable), the list of exams taken and their grades. If the applicant has not yet graduated, he/she must send a statement that the official transcript and its translation will be provided by October 31st 2020;
- For applicants to LMEF, a certificate of good working knowledge of written and spoken English (TOEFL, First Cambridge Certificate, Proficiency in English, IELTS or equivalent). Alternatively, applicants must provide a personal declaration that they will be able to attend courses in English and will be contacted for an interview;
- Statement of purpose (one page, no more than 2.000 characters);
- Passport scan.
Applicants must also provide a reference letter by a professor from the applicant's university, that must be sent by the letter writer to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 15, 2021, AT 12.00 (Italian Time)