NAPLES SUMMER SCHOOL IN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
The Naples School of Economics offers a Summer School program on recent advances in Economics and Finance available at the Department of Economics and Statistics of the University of Naples Federico II. The Summer School is addressed to Master students and PhD students in Economics and Finance.
Courses of the Naples Summer School in Economics and Finance of the II Edition (17-21 June 2019):
- Microeconomic Theory (A. Bonatti, MIT)
- Macro-Finance (M. Di Maggio, Harvard)
- Labor Economics (L. Pistaferri, Stanford)
- Experimental Macroeconomics (D. Puzzello, Indiana)
There are no admission fees, but attendance will be limited to 30 students, on the basis of applicants' qualifications and research interests. The Summer School will take place at Monte Sant'Angelo Campus in the University of Naples Federico II. Logistic information will be provided to admitted students.
Participants will have to cover their travel and accommodation expenses.
Applicants must submit their application at the following link no later than 19 May 2019: https://goo.gl/forms/swHSxa8ZpDu358Y73
- 17-18 June " Labor Economics", Luigi Pistaferri
- 18-19 June " Experimental Macroeconomics", Daniela Puzzello
- 19-20 June "Microeconomic Theory", Alessandro Bonatti
- 20-21 June "Macro-Finance", Marco Di Maggio